DASMESH PUBLIC SCHOOL
Every new candidate is required to be registered in the school prior to his/her appearing for the admission test/interview, in the syllabus appended with the prospectus. The registration form is attached with the prospectus. Completed registration form must be submitted in school office along with:
1. A registration fee of Rs 400/-
2. A photostat copy of birth certificate and Aadhar card.
3. Four (4) passport size photographs of the child.
Applying for registration/admission does not imply admission, which is subject to observation cum-interaction/Assessment Test. It is also subject to the availability of the seats.
Admission is made strictly on merit basis. Only those candidates who have qualified interviews/admission test will be admitted. Date for admission test/interview will be given by the school office at the time of registration. Registration/admission fees, once paid are not refundable under any circumstances. The parents of the qualified candidates will be required to contact the school office for completion of admission formalities by depositing the required fee and other necessary documents.
Documents required for Admission:
1. School leaving/transfer certificate and previous year's report card (Without this no student from class 1 onward will be admitted)
2. Photostat copy of birth certificate and Aadhar card
3. Recent passport size five colored photographs of the candidate and two colored photographs of each parent.
4. Admission will be cancelled if any variance is found between the particulars filled in the registration form and the documents submitted for admission.